Chatbots Enhance Personalised European Healthcare Curricula
CEPEH Erasmus+ strategic partnership will co-create open access chatbots utilising artificial intelligence promoting innovative practices in digital era, by supporting current curricula and fostering open education.
Beyond State of the art
Our Technical Objectives
- A healthcare curriculum plan implementing chatbots
- Four (4) chatbots powered by Artificial Intelligence for medical and nursing students
- Sixteen (16) trained teaching staff on co-design methodologies
- Best practices for the adapted co-design and implementation methodology for chatbots
- Analysis of feasibility and acceptance of chatbots
- Recommendations for use of chatbots in terms of pedagogical aspects
- At least 100 trained students on health and medical related skills through a flexible learning experience
- An international workshop on delivering chatbots for Healthcare Education
CEPEH Erasmus+ strategic partnership will co-create open access chatbots utilising artificial intelligence promoting innovative practices in digital era, by supporting current curricula and fostering open education. CEPEH intervenes where current digital health training still lacks in solving some additional issues:
1) Digital resources for medical and health related skills do not always reflect the existing needs of the leaners, nor the needs of teachers and health professionals. CEPEH approach provides a concrete and easy to transfer solution to any healthcare undergraduate, postgraduate or Continuing Professional Development (CPD) curriculum, minimizing the cost of training and maximising the experience.
2) The stakeholders (learners, health professionals, teachers) who are the end-users of digital resources are not involved in their development process. CEPEH approach provides the methodology where the co-design process can be piloted and where all pieces of the health education value chain can learn and co-develop new chatbots embedded into the curriculum.